Type R Series Products
Because vision matters.
If you race at night and plan to be in the lead, you’ll definitely want auto-dimming mirrors. Our interior and exterior auto-dimming mirrors use a combination of sophisticated light sensors, complex chemistry, and microprocessor-based algorithms to automatically detect and eliminate glare from trailing vehicle headlamps.
- WVGA 752 x 480 pixels; each pixel determines its own exposure
- Bayer RGGB color filter array
- 130+ dB dynamic range within a single frame
- 60 fps for display image
- Rolling shutter exposure control
- Configurable geometry and timing
- 43.4° degree horizontal FOV lens; f/1.5
Rear Vision Systems/Full Display Mirrors
No rear window? No worries. Our complete rear vision system – mirror-borne display, high-dynamic range imager, image processing software – provides unprecedented rearward vision, day or night in all weather conditions.
Full Mirror Display Specs
- LCD – aSi-TFT-LCD, IPS
- 1280x275 pixels
- 190 x 41 mm (171 ppi) active area
- 1500 cd/m2
- FPGA-based video processing done inside mirror
- LVDS or Coax connection to camera
- Approx. 40° horizontal displayed for near 2x traditional mirror field-of-view
- Rugged, custom-machined aluminum mirror/display housing
Racing at night requires maximum forward
lighting. Our mirror-mount-integrated forward vision system optimizes and forward lighting solution. SmartBeam can control automatic high-beam on/off, dynamic forward lighting, LED matrix beams or laser headlamps.